Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nutrition Blog Network

Did you notice the new link on my blog? (It's on the right-hand side, above "labels") I'm now a member of the Nutrition Blog Network, a source for reliable and credible nutrition information.

Nutrition Blog Network is a collection of blogs written by registered dietitians. You'll find ideas on feeding your picky toddler, tips on what to eat during pregnancy, gluten-free and vegetarian recipes, tips for diabetics and more. Most, if not all of their blogs are written by US and Canadian dietitians. (I think I'm their only Israeli blogger!) Don't expect kosher recipes, but I think you'll find plenty of other interesting information.

Click on their "Nutrition Blog Directory" and pick your subject. Blogs are arranged alphabetically, with a short description of each one. Browse through the listings and click at the link to get to the blog you want.

Happy and healthy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment